20 Comments

1. You’re so awesome! I do not believe I’ve truly read a single thing like this before.
    So wonderful to discover somebody with unique thoughts on this
    topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

2. ravenwhimsy

I just wanna say that I think I love you, bb! The video is awesome. You did a great job putting it together. I was really ticked off when I read the original article that prompted this response. The author (Michael C. or whatever it was) really upset me with his ignorance. He deserves a boot to the head….

3. Gail

Just have to say what a brilliant video and I am one of many who just don’t get all the hate. I wish I were one of the lucky ones able to see what I think will be an epic performance. I so hope there will be a video or even a live stream. Adam has said many times he is not replacing Freddie as no can replace someone else, but why can’t someone with the amazing vocals that Adam has pay tribute? I am sure Freddie would be proud and certainly not hating as so many are. I think all the haters are just jealous. Again, thank you for this.

4. Heidi K.

Well, speaking for myself, I love men with big feet. tee hee. Great video

5. jane

Love the article and the video..thank you

6. Barbara

Magnicent work on the video! Haters can go screw themselves! Enuf said!

7. stinglikeabee

Well, finally someone else has noticed the David Cook and Kris Allen fans agenda…yes the ninjas HAVE found them out…stupid shits…not only do they hate on Adam in articles which they so openly canvas, they follow the polls and vote him down…once again stupid shits…and guess who calls Glamberts crazy…GUESS…don’t leave out the Durbin fans..they have been found out too…don’t they know that what goes around comes around…once again stupid shits…

1. soaked

Only some of them. I don’t know any David Cook fans but I know lots of Kris Allen fans and they are nice. All fandoms have their idiots. But I wish the cray ones would move on from “Idol” – and I wish Cook fans would stop blaming Adam for Cook’s apparent lack of success. That’s just plain stupid and insulting to both Adam and David. Fan wars are so last decade.

8. Zel

The video is epic I love it! Says it all! Thanks soooooo much

9. lambertslabelle

Its such a pity that hate comes between people instead of just leaning back and enjoying a freakin awsome band performing some freakin awsome songs with a freakin awsome singer! Why are they pissed????I dont get that!Adam is Adam and Freddy is Freddy and we ll never ever have another FM on this planet,hes a genious and an idol and will never ever forgotten,theres no chance to re emplace him. Everybody knows and its NOT Adam s whish at all to be the “new” FM ! He lets everybody know loud and clear that hes absolutely honored that he got asked to sing with QUEEN and has no intentions to be the next frontman. So…why the hate?????? Adam loves Freddy and Freddy would have LOOOOVED Adam!

10. I couldn’t agree more(except on the KA fan thing(yes I know there are crays, but not all of us hate Adam))! I envy those lucky benches that gets to see Adam and Queen perform live, and I cross my fingers in hope that some kind soul(s) will upload everything on youtube or something like it so that those of us unlucky enough not to go gets to enjoy the sheer awesomeness too!

1. soaked

Hey camilla – I agree it’s only idiot Kris fans who write this stuff! I know lots of lovely Kris fans and I think Kris is great too. All the anti-Adam comments I used were real, I might have twisted them a little LOL but I took them from actual comments people made on articles about Adam & Queen! People were posting stuff about Kris as objections to Adam performing with Queen – clearly not getting it.

1. Augie

So.. what kind of stuff that Kris fans posting about their idols on the Adam & Queen articles.. it’s really relevant subject, isn’t it? Was it something like, it should be Kris who sing with Queen, since he’s the winner and also sang with Queen on the finale or was it something like Adam shouldn’t sing We’re The Champion coz it’s Kris song.. LOL

1. soaked

Oh just silly stuff. When someone defends Adam’s singing ability they’ll write “Kris is better” – one example I remember was someone posted that they thought Adam was the best male vocalist around today and a Kris fan jumped in “Oh what, did Kris Allen die or something?” Just plain silly and annoying. This has nothing to do with Kris Allen and sorry, Kris is great but he doesn’t have Adam’s vocal chops no matter which way you slice it. It’s funniest when they’ve posted earlier as if they were a Queen fan objecting to Adam taking over from Freddie and then make a Kris Allen comment LOL.Dead give away.

11. Unu44

What a dickhead Michael C is.
    What would have happened to AC/DC if Brian didn’t step in ? Sure he became lead singer and Adam is just guesting for a few songs.Would Michael rather Queen’s music die than be released to a new audience ?
    Why do other bands get replacements when band members leave or die ? Should the Rolling Stones have quit ? I think not. Stop being so narrow minded and take it for what it is .An amazing way to honour Freddie and the rest of the band.
    Should be Living in the Cemetry ! as it is better known. Maybe this would keep Michael Happy. LOL

1. soaked

Hahahaha @ Living in the Cemetery!

12. imrahd

WOW, Wonderful work of art, Love everything about the article and the video,Thank you, may this be an educational tool for the fools who are stuck in the past and have closed their mind to wonderful talent that is Adam Lambert,Brian And Roger don’t have to let the life pass them by but enjoy what they love, To perform and sing their songs,That is what they love,that is their life line.

13. Sharon

Why the hell was your video blocked and by whom? I wanna see it.

1. soaked

Hi Sharon!

Thanks for commenting. I’ve put up a metacafe link that should work for a while LOL. I’ll keep moving it if need be. There were THREE separate copyright infringement claims on it. Viacom, WMG & Orchard Music. One of them or more had the video blocked worldwide. I wish they’d actually LOOK at the video’s they block and see if it’s a genuine breach or just someone using their music for humour – and not even full tracks. Anyway. Hopefully that works. Hope you like it/understand it – my humour can be a bit odd sometimes :D

Add Comment Register