TRESPASSING! The Sophomore Album

Adam with key to heart

Yes! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

FLAIL!!

adams tweets
internet is 4eva

UPDATE! – It looks like Adam’s new single is called “Better Than I Know Myself”

I say “looks like” because within half an hour of tweeting it, Adam deleted it.

BUT it was captured of course.

Also within half an hour of Adam tweeting the name of his new single, a miracle happened. IT TRENDED! Easily! With no effort. It makes you wonder if twitter deliberately blocks Adam’s twitter trends doesn’t it…… surely not. Yet, this time, when Adam deleted the originator of the trend, it shot to the top in no time. Curiouser and curiouser said Jacki.

Adams single trending at #2
So – there it is. Trending at #2 within a mere half hour or so of Adam first tweeting it.

Interesting title. I think Adam tweeted some lyrics to that effect a while back. It’s a bit long tho. LMAO Picky picky!!!

Is it this one??? (see video below)

(OOPS! Video was removed from Youtube so I guess it was that one! LOL)

Anyway – end of update for now. We’ll now return you to our regularly scheduled flail over the album – TRESPASSING!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam with key to heart
Trespassing into your soul

We finally have news of Adam’s new music. Today he lit up twitter as Glamberts everywhere flailed over his new album title and more news to come.

Here’s how it all unfolded – starting with Adam being his usual #@*&-teasing self and attempting to make us wait till tomorrow to find out. But he couldn’t …er… sustain it.

Adam Lambert
adamlambertAdam Lambert
Big announcement tomorrow!! 🙂

17 hours ago

Adam Lambert
adamlambertAdam Lambert
It’s about the Album and the single. !!

17 hours ago

Adam Lambert
adamlambertAdam Lambert
Ok….. I will tell you all one thing today and one thing tomorrow…. 🙂 since you all asked so nicely.

15 hours ago

Adam Lambert
adamlambertAdam Lambert
Ok…. In a couple minutes I will tell you the name of the first single!!!

15 hours ago

Adam Lambert
adamlambertAdam Lambert
Or should I tell u the name of the album?

Adam Lambert

@adamlambert Adam Lambert
My album is called TRESPASSING -dropping Spring 2012

15 hours ago via Twitter for iPad

Adam Lambert

@adamlambert Adam Lambert
Yes! There is a song on #TRESPASSING by the same name… I wrote it with Pharrell.

15 hours ago via Twitter for iPad

Adam Lambert

@adamlambert Adam Lambert
Tomorrow I will tell you the name of my first single!

14 hours ago via Twitter for iPad

So-  in the end he couldn’t resist the flood of demands from his fans (and his own excitement I suspect) and spilled the news a day early. Ahhhh we don’t mind at all.

The only down-side is that it’s not dropping till “Spring” – ie March 2012. So we have to sit through a long boring summer waiting for the damn thing when we could’ve spent summer enjoying glorious endless days sitting on our decks drenched in sunshine whilst playing Adam’s new music, eating prawns and lobsters, sipping various fabulous beverages and wondering if life could ever get any better. But without the music bit what is the point of fine food and wine? Who cares about sunshine, lollipops and lazy hazy days of Christmas joy n stuff? *sob*

Oh well……. guess we’ll just have to hope for some decent Autumn weather instead.

We love the title! It has so many interpretations. All of them fascinating!!

Adam as cowboy
Trespassing through life

And just in time to undermine that “other” album release that’s desperately trying to ride on Adam’s coat-tails and passing itself off as his “new music”.

More to come as Adam has promised to reveal the title of the first single off the album tomorrow (Sunday our time).

5 thoughts on “TRESPASSING! The Sophomore Album

1. Yes! Adam just tweeted the link to Better Than I Know Myself on VEVO. It’s beyond amazing, the vocals, the lyrics and the music. Btw, I just found this site, thank you so much for making an Aussie Fansite <3

2. I’ll still be eating, drinking, enjoying sunshine and good company. All in anticipation of autumn leaves and ‘Trespassing’. Remember – good things come to those who wait – especially glamberts. Going off to flail a little.

3. OH HAPPINESS!!! :Happy-Grin: I am dancing already, and there has been no new music from him yet. I’m consumed with happiness, and the anticipation is filling me with joy. I can’t wait to get the new music!